The purchase of a home or building is probably the single largest investment you will ever make. To minimize unpleasant surprises and difficulties, you should learn as much as you can about the condition of the property and the need for repairs before you buy.
Most of the major purchases made in your lifetime will come with an owner's manual but your home, which is probably the most expensive and important purchase you make does not. We provide a free 500 plus page HOMEOWNERS MANUAL! This manual has engineered and architecturally correct drawings, charts, graphs, and detailed answers to almost any questions about a home.
While your presence is not required for the inspection, it is highly recommended and encouraged. You will be walked through the home, with special care taken to answer any questions directly. You will learn about the condition of your home, how each system works, and how to maintain them. You will also find the written report easier to understand and use if you've seen the home first-hand, through the inspector's eyes.
* Quick Response and Fast Turnaround
* The Home Reference Book!
* Infrared Thermography
* Free Limited Home Warranty
* Free Follow-Up Consultation
* Free Home Maintenance Schedule
* Free Replacement Cost List
* Fast, Courteous, and Reliable Service!
* A home inspection is a visual examination of the accessible, physical structure and systems of a home, from the roof to the foundation. Having a home inspected is like giving it a physical check-up. If problems are found, your inspector may recommend further evaluation.
* We have inspected over 9,000 residential homes!
* Locally owned and operated.
* Fully Insured to exceed state standards.
* Serves South Central Pennsylvania.
* Keystone Infrared, A'nS Inspect are owned and operated by A'nS Company Inc.
* We will set up a convenient appointment.
* Your home or building will be inspected by a fully accredited member in good standing of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
*Your report will be written at the time of the inspection and included in your Home Reference Book.
*Commercial building reports are not typically written at the inspection. They are delivered within 48 hours.
*A copy of all inspection materials will be delivered to your real estate agent (if applicable) for use as a reference tool for any negotiations.
*Digital reporting is available also and can be e-mailed to any e-location.
ASHI Home Inspections.
IRC New Construction.
Termite (WDI) Inspection.
Roof Inspections (VA, FHA, PFHA, USDA).
Our Inspectors are highly trained professionals meeting the following standards:
Members of and adheres to the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Guidelines.
Have over 25 years of construction and/or inspection experience.
Level 1 Certified Thermographer.
PA DEP Certified.
PA Pest Control Certified.